Ford Reveals Hot Hatch Lineup for SEMA
1 Novembre 2015 - Autoblog
Ford is planning to display over 50 vehicles at SEMA this year, but its presence at the tuner show wouldn't be complete without custom takes on the Fiesta ST and Focus ST.
Here's the Focus Rundown:
- We have an orange Focus ST done up by CJ Pony Parts, which has upgraded the engine, fitted an air suspension, and coated the whole thing in Ultra Orange Pearl.
- Rally Innovations (naturally) took a more gritty take on the Focus with its vision for "the future of rally," looking like something Ken Block would drift through the zombie apocalypse.
- Cobb Tuning worked up another for cycling enthusiasts in red and black with gold wheels and (you guessed it) a bike rack on the roof.
- FSWerks went with an aero kit and a gold paint job to announce its mechanical upgrades.
- Cinemotive Media did one in a more subtle teal livery to serve as a support vehicle.
Dsport opted to work with the smaller Fiesta ST and transformed the pocket rocket into a 400-horsepower racer. It's earmarked to enter the Pirelli World Challenge touring car class – albeit restricted to 300 hp to fit within the regulations. Along with the Focus STs and solitary Fiesta ST, Ford will also be showcasing tuned versions of the Edge, Explorer, F-150, and Mustang – and probably another few models before all is said and done – at the SEMA show this year.